Normal For Upper Lip Tightness 3 Months Post-Rhinoplasty?

It's been 3 months since my rhinoplasty, but my upper lip remains extremely tight. I think it's the junction where my lip meets my nose. I've gotten used to this feeling but I'm so afraid it's going to be like this forever. Is this a problem? Thank you so much for your input.

Tight lip after rhinoplasty

+1

How is the cosmetic result?  If you look good you will have an easier time with this.  In the absence of significant cosmetic deformity the sense of tightness can be related to abnormal sensation form minor nerve damage or from persistent swelling or scarring.  Try a routine of scar/lip massage; it should feel better within a few weeks.