2 Months Post-op Right Breast Still Feels Firm and Hasn't Dropped. Normal?

My job requires a lot of physical work and lifting. My right breast hasn't dropped as much as my left. (I am right-handed.) It feels tight at times and hard. When I am off work it feels better. Can it still drop? And how much time do I have before the pocket heals and won't let it settle?

Waiting for the implant to drop 2 months after surgery

If the implant position does not seem to be continuing to change (slowly dropping) at 2 months following surgery it may require surgical intervention to open the pocket appropriately.  It may be that the muscle on that side was under released compared to the side that looks good.  Massaging the implant down consistently and/or wearing a band to push the implant down may help if the amount of muscle that was underreleased is small.  I would also encourage you to either take photos your self or have your plastic surgeon do so and follow the porgress of the implant position so that you can make an educated decision about if and when to undergo a revision procedure.

Dr Repta