2 Months Post Op from Tummy Tuck, Very Painful in the Upper Middle of my Stomach, Why?

Right in the middle of my stomach, just below the center of my bra, it's painful. Especially when I lie on my side at night, or when I turn a certain way. Sometimes it hurts and I'm not doing anything. Could I have torn the muscle?

Pain 2 Months after Tummy Tuck?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing discomfort your experiencing after tummy tuck surgery. It is hard to know what is causing the pain without examining you. It would be in your best interest to be examined by your plastic surgeon who will be able to directly determine any disruption of the muscle repair that you are concerned about.