Hello. I Am Now 6 Months Post Op and I Still Have the Un Even Swelling. Is It Swollen or is This the Final Results? (photo)

I have an indent on the left side of my nose and by the indent it looks like a bump (near the til of my nose.

Asymmetrical Swelling or Will Revision be Necessary?

+1

Based on the single picture you submitted and without the opportunity to examine you I feel that you probably will need a minor revision. Having said that, wait another 6 months before making any decisions re future treatment; it may improve. 

Hello. I Am Now 6 Months Post Op and I Still Have the Un Even Swelling. Is It Swollen or is This the Final Results?

+1

The nose could still be maturing for up to a year or more.  Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed etc.

Indent on nose swelling?

+1

It is difficult to tell for sure from your photo because it is blurry.  But I will say that you probably still have a lot of swelling.

Rhinoplasty results take 1year.

+1

Your indent may improve or not since the final swelling will not be gone for another 6 months. See your surgeon since he knows what he did.