I am 2 months post Tummy Tuck and I am in a waist cincher, but could I be doing more damage than good? (photos)

I am getting a bulge on my back :( Is there a specific one that is better? Thanks

Garments after TT

+1
Garments can indeed do more harm than good! I don't see anything alarming in this photograph but I would tell my patient to stop wearing it if it is uncomfortable.  I feel that a properly fitted compression garment is valuable for about 4 weeks after surgery.  It's purpose is to control swelling, not to make or break the cosmetic result.  Swelling hurts and the more you swell the more uncomfortable you usually are.  Also, the more you swell, the longer it takes for the swelling to go away.  So early compression is valuable.  After that I tell patients to wear what's comfortable.  

Compression girdle.

+1
You have to know that compression girdles: full garment, cinchers will not sculpt your body. We as surgeons are the responsible if sculpting our patients bodies. 
To this point, in my opinion, any compression device will not improve or affect your result. The result is there already. 
Dr Cardenas 

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

+1
Would be helpful to have a photo without the garment.  I don't know what is trying to be accomplished at this point.  Did you have liposuction.

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS