6 months po full tt w/ muscle repair at age of 57 does this mean a longer period of recovery?

I am a part time postal carrier with heavy load of packages with require much lifting seems to increase swelling along with sitting in delivery truck for 4 hrs I am very active during the day with work swimming and walking for excercise. I have tried to very patient waiting for this swelling to go down but somedays it is more swollen than ever. have always wore support garments 24 hrs a day will this be a perm. sitituation or do i just need to be more patient?

Give it a little time

+1

At 57 yo and only 6 months out you will continue to improve. Your job does stress this repair more than normal which extends the recovery. Hang in there though. I bet it improves. Best of Luck!