I'm 6 Months Post-op Full Tt and Lipo. Now Puffy Again. Why?

I'm 6 months po of full tt and lipo. No weight gain, but now puffy again. Dr. suggests exercising upper abs. I'm still confused and concerned. Please advise.

Swelling after abdominoplasty and liposuction

+1

Swelling is normal after any surgery, and a full tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and liposuction may take several weeks to months for the swelling to resolve completely. If you are concerned about the size of your abdomen after 6 months, you should consult with your surgeon for evaluation.

Enlarged abdomen after liposuction and tummy tuck

+1

If you have not gained any weight, then you should not be enlarged, unless there is increased gas. See your surgeon first, then see your primary care doctor.