I Am at 6 Months Since my Rhinoplasty,and I Am Not Happy with the Results. Any Tips?
I got a nose job last August. One nostril is way bigger than the other, & it is not flattering in pics whatsoever. I was told on here to wait until 6 months to 9 months to consider revision rhinoplasty. I've heard of steroid injections minimizing the hard swelling of the nose. Would the surgeon charge me? & would this tighten the skin? It's not as tight as b4 & he spoke of an in office procedure to bring in the sides. Is now okay since it's obvious that they just weren't brought in enough?