8 months ago had silicone injected in jawline and it has migrated. How do I find someone qualified to remove it?

Eight months ago, I was injected with (liquid silicon) throughout my mandible (jaw) area. It is now under my chin & down neck. Thermal imaging shows severe inflammation in those areas, under arms and top of chest. The material was verified by MRI and biopsy. My lower face, under chin and upper neck developed much scar tissue. I am desperate to find any surgical expert who may be able to attempt removal of the biopolymer with open surgery since the scar tissue must be ablated first to make the field visible. I have been on steroids. Does anyone know of a qualified surgeon in ANY country who may be able to help me?

Liquid silicone removal

+1
Although difficult, it is often possible to debulk and surgically remove all or part of the silicone that is causing your problem.  In your particular case, the anatomy of the migration may influence whether you are a surgical candidate or not.  Our office specializes in the surgical removal of silicone, when possible. A consultation is often required to determine candidacy. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS