2 Months Since Initial Chin Implant & Having 2nd Corrective Surgery Done. Help!

Two months ago I went to a cosmetic surgeon to speak about getting a chin implant and eyelid surgery. In our initial consultation I spoke to him that my hopes of chin implant to good alternative to address correcting my profile aesthetically caused by my overbite bite. I had a good understanding of what the results could look like as 3 years earlier I had another doctor inject my chin with Restylane & I loved the results.I was ready to invest in this being permanent change vs temp.

+1

I agree that the question, regarding your chin augmentation with a chin implant is unclear.  This is typically a simple, straightforward procedure and I have done it many times over the past 25 years.  You may seek a second opinion before having further corrective surgery on the chin.

Chin implant surgery revision

+1

I'm sorry, but I am a bit unclear as to your question.  It sounds as if you had a chin implant placed 2 months ago and now you are having a revision done.  If that is the case, you didn't mention why a revision is needed and if you had any problems after the implant was initially placed.  That information would be helpful to try and give you advice.    

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon