6 Months out from SMAS Facelift and Mid -face Suspension and Seeing Wrinkles and Jowls. Requesting Advice on How to Fix? (photo)

6 months out from SMAS facelift (including jawline, neck and lateral face) plus mid -face suspension. i am already seeing wrinkles on my neck and jowls. Requesting advice on how to fix these issues as I am seeking doctor to reconstruct if nec.

Facelift

+3

Mid face suspension??  You will need a full SMAS facelift done a competent surgeon again to improve the results

Facelift revision.

+2

The final swelling will be gone within another 3 to 6 months. I am guessing however that you will probably need a revision for your jowls and excess skin of the neck. See a facelift revision experienced surgeon for this.