When Will I See the Final Results of an Eyebrow Transplant?

In how many months I can see the final results for an eyebrow transplant?

Results after an Eyebrow Translpant

Eyebrow transplants are becoming a huge trend in facial plastic surgery. The results typically are final at around the 9-12 month period.
Generally, at about the 3-6 month mark, you should be seeing good results from the transplant, and somewhere between month 6 and 12, you will see the final result.  Usually at about 6 months, you will consult with your surgeon to decide if more grafts are needed to achieve the desired look.

"Dr.D"

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon