6 months post op. How long will it take for the perlane to melt? (Photo)

I went to a board certified dermatologist who injected me in the most heinous way possible with Perlane. I'm at six and a half months right now. Is there any way to know how much longer it for this glue to melt if this is what it looks like now? I don't know why she sprayed V's into my face. I didn't want this whatsoever.

How long does Perlane last

+1
I don't exactly know what you mean by "spraying V's into your face" other than your injector used a fan-like pattern to inject? Injection techniques will vary by injector and also by location of injection. Perlane is stated to last about a year in research, but I have seen it last less than this, and longer than this. I have also found that people who love their injections always say they go away too fast; and people who hate them say they last "forever". If you want it out immediately you could have some hyaluronidase injected. That may be a better solution that just waiting it out....

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

6 months post op. How long will it take for the perlane to melt?

+1
Up tyo 1 year is what is stated in medical literature for dissolution of Perlane HA filler. Best to wait a few more months... 

To remove undesired results of Perlane, use hyaluronidase

+1
Hyaluronidase works very quickly to dissolve unwanted hyaluronic acid fillers.  These include:  Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero and Voluma.  I have written an extensive blog about this.  Please read.  Steve Weiner, MD, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Destin, Florida.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Perlane can be melted away

+1
If you are unhappy with the placement of your Perlane, go back and see the dermatologist that injected you.  Hyaluronic acid fillers can be dissolved using hyaluronidase injections.     

Jan Zemplenyi, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon