Six Months After Tummy Tuck & Lipo Lost Ten Pounds and my Upper Thighs Are Heavier Than Before Why?

My old skinny jeans are now too loose in the waist & hips which is good, but like sausage casings on my upper thighs. I have always had trim legs, no saddle bags why would this happen?

Liposuction and tummy tuck

+1

If you have gained weight in significant amounts, it may have accumulated more on your legs than previously, especially if you did not have any liposuction on this area.  An exam would be helpful to evaluate this.

Heavier thighs after liposuction

+1

if liposuction is performed in a certain area and the patient notices weight gain in other areas over time, just know that that can happen especially in areas where no liposuction was performed. patients rely on diet and exercise for weight loss and weight control which is the best way to stay in shape. sometimes excessive exercises can lead to heavier muscles especially in the thigh areas. it might appear that it is a gain in localized fat. it might be! but it could also be a gain in muscle mass. in which case additional liposuction might not be a choice for you. its best to consult with your plastic surgeon to make sure what the actual problem might be.