How Many Months After the Butt Implants Surgery Can I Make a BBL? Is It Safe to Make a BBL After Butt Implants Surgery?

I'm very interesting in the BBL surgery. I've had butt implants of 450 CC two months ago in France. I'm french and live in France. But the result is too small and i would like more hips. Do you think that i can make a BBL after butt implants surgery? Isn't it too dangerous ( My fear is that during the BBL procedure the implants will be damaged) . If not, how many months after the butt implants surgery can i make a BBL?

+1

You can certainly improve the volume in your hips and buttocks with fat transfer.  The amount of improvement will depend up skin elasticity, amount of subcutaneous fat, and the plane into which the implants were placed.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Small butt implants

+1

Dear Heloschweitz, Sorry to hear about your experience with butt implants, however , do not compound your disappointment with another one. Fat injection to the butt disappears completely or almost completely after 6 - 12 months. This opinion of mine is based on over 30 unhappy patients in the last year who had BBL by other surgeons and subsequently got butt implants by me. Your problem can be solved by  larger implants  and possibly change of technique. The sub-fascial technique allows  much larger implants in comparison to sub-muscular or intra-muscular. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who has lots of experience with butt implants using the sub-fascial technique. Check the before and after picturs , to make sure that you like the results. Best of luck, Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon