7 months post Rhinoplasty my nose has an "S" shape to it. Should I go back for a correction? (photos)

7 months after surgery ,should I go back for correction surgery? Is the bend due to too much cartilage being removed. I was told I had a deviated septum and that's why my nose was tilted to one side.My doctor did warn me that my cartage might go back to its original position and that my nose might not be straight ,I had a 50/50 chance.In my operation my nose was straighten and my hump removed.Six month after my operation,my nose looks great in profile, but it now looks - a bit like an'S' in goes straight then to one side and then to the other.

Wait a while

+2
While at 7 months after surgery, your nose is almost healed completely, a few other changes can still occur, so wait until about a year before revision surgery.  Please be aware that one of the reasons your nose is deviated is that your upper jaw is also deviated to the right---accordingly, your nose is pulled a bit to the right and this makes it a bit difficult to completely correct.  Despite this, an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon should be able to make your nose much straighter.  So try to remain patient!

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon