7 Months After Smart Lipo and Still No Results

Hi, I had smart lipo 7 months ago on my inner, outer thighs and knees and ive only had complications! First the laser caused a burn which has left a seriously bad scar. My thighs are larger, lumpy and i now have a lot of cellulite which i never had before. Coudl this have been caused by bad smart lipo? I think i may have gone to a bad doctor and now paying the price. HE also didnt suction out the fat which i found out afterwards was not conventional practice. I dont know what to do.

+1

Sorry for your issues. You did get a result but it was a bad result. The problem seems to be the choice of surgeon not the technology. Best to obtain in person opinions to try and effect a better result. 

Liposuction Results?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with the procedure.

If you have concerns about the “quality” of your surgeon they may be beneficial for your peace of mind to seek a 2nd opinion. Please make sure you consult with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon. Copies of your before pictures and operative report will be helpful when you meet with this physician.