Almost 3 Months After Sculptra...how Long Will It Take to Get my Original Face and Features Back?

3 months after a doc injected 1 vial of sculptra in my cheek hollows I am left with a chipmunk face, changed the planes, contors, feateres of my face, I do not look like me anyore. I used to have a very defined face with pronounced cheeks and a tight jawline and a small chin. Now I have too much volume in the lower central cheek which gives me a monkey look with a broad square jawline, no cheekbones visible anymore and sunken eyes. How long will it take to see myself more looking like me again?

Sculptra effect

+1

If you are unhappy with the results from Sculptra, they are not permanent but you must be patient. It may last up to 2 years or more. However with the small volume you received you should be on the lower end of that timeline.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Unhappy with Sculptra treatment

+1

It's hard for me to believe that you can really have the changes you describe 3 months later after having only one vial of Sculptra injected. An increase in volume is quite gradual, starting 3 months after the injection and achieving a maximum at approximately 5 to 6 months post injection. I suggest you look for other causes for your "chipmunk" face. The cosmetic augmentation from Sculptra has been noted to last up to at least 24 months.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/sculptra/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon