6 Months After Rhinoplasty Hanging Columella and Uneven Nostrils? (photo)

I had a closed rhinoplasty, to make the bridge smaller as it was too wide & a bump removed from along the bridge, nostrils were pulled in and my tip refined slightly. I have thick&oily skin. It seemed smaller in the first 2 months, but recently has gone back to being wide, I still have a small bump, my nostrils are uneven & I have a hanging columella. Can anyone give me advice as to whether it will change anymore? Can I still be swollen at 6 months? Is it normal to get bigger over the months?

Revision rhinoplasty six months with hanging columella and uneven nostrils.

+1

Revision rhinoplasty six months with hanging columella and uneven nostrils is what you will need. Both the nose is still swollen the hanging columella and nostrils will not change. 

Post op nose

+1

Best to be seen in person by second opinion docs. Your posted photos need more detail to determine if you have something that can be revised.