At 2 Months After Nose Job Will I Damage my Nose if Someone Bumps It?

Hi guys . I work in a very busy bar and I am worried before I start working . Will it damage my nose following 2 months post operative if someone touchs or bumps in my nose ? Thanks a lot I just don't know what to do .

Nasal Trauma 2 Months after Rhinoplasty

+2

After two months, the risk of injury following trauma is no worse than it was prior to surgery. However, I suggest you be careful after spending all that time and money for a new nose.

Nasal injury after a rhinoplasty

+2

In a typical case there is adequate healing of nasal tissues after two months so that a mild bump on the nose will not alter the final surgical outcome. Of course a more severe trauma can damage the nose whether it was operated on or not.

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Risk of damage to Nose if bumped 2 months after Rhinoplasty

+1
At 2 monthsafter surgery a mild bump or touchingshould not hurt the nose. However, being Brazilian if you were to get a Capoera kick or blow to the nose that is a whole different matter and it may fracture it. Dr. Aldea