6 months after laser lipo, not the results I was hoping for (Photo)

I had laser lipo 6 months ago on my outer thigh, under bum and inner thigh. I saw some thinning about three months after but nothing since then. I went in, wanting to get rid of the under bum bump and smooth my inner thigh which the doctor agreed would be the results I would get. Well I have only lost about 2 cms off my thigh in total, my inner thighs still touch and I still have the under bum bump. Is this the end of my results or will I see anymore changes? Seems I didnt get my moneys worth :(

Liposuction results

It is best to evaluate liposuction results in person comparing pre and post-op photos as well. Hard to say from what you posted.