5 months after breast augmentation and they look different? (photo)

I got silicone implants and nipple reposition 5 months ago and still my left side higher than my right size, what are my options.

Breast Shape After Augmentation

+2

Thank you for your picture. A detailed examine is the best way to get an answer. You breast shape does not look natural and almost looks like you have a capsular contracture of both breasts. The correction for this is surgery. Revisit this with your PS.

Dr. ES

BBA

+2

Without seeing pre-op photos, it is difficult to answer this questions. Some breast asymmetry is normal, and this could certainly reflect pre-op differences. It can also take 6-12 months for both breasts to drop to the same level. You should see your PS to make this determination and decide if you need a bandeau or not.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

5 months after augmentation

+2

Some asymmetry betweent he breasts is normal. It is always best to be seen in person and review preop photos as well. It is difficult to comment from one photo.

5 months after breast augmentation and they look different?

+1

It is difficult to give you advice without an examination but it is common for one side to settle more than the other. If the degree of asymmetry is significant, than lowering of the breast implant may be an option. This operation will involve adjustment of the breast implant pocket on your left side.

I recommend that you keep your follow up appointment with your surgeon and communicate your concerns with him/her. Remember that absolute symmetry is almost never achieved.

Best Wishes.