What Is Your Opinion Of My Results 3 Months After? (photo)

i ve send 1 month before my 2 months pics after augmantation but now i wanted to add my before pic.. I also put the photo of 2 months after ba with 300cc behind the muscle silicone implants. now 3 months after a)i am wonderig if it was better to have listened to my doc and went with 325-350cc and how do ilook.. i am a little bit confused about the size for bras but in clothes the look smaller! i am not considering for a revision just for the size.no way but i would like an overall picture from u

+2

Thanks for posting photos. I think you have a very acceptable result. But yes I would have gone slightly larger. 

Nice result

+1

I think you have a very  nice result. Size is a personal thing, and as time goes by you may want to go a little larger, but the size and shape are very nice. I would be pleased with the result as a patient or a surgeon.

John Alexander II, MD

The look three months after augmentation

+1

The photo you show is a fine result after augmentation. The key to size is to follow your heart, and show your surgeon what the 'look' is to be. You picked the 300cc, yet what could you know, and the surgeon is off the hook as the result is 'yours'. Whether we think you could have been bigger or smaller makes no difference, even what your mother thinks. What you think is all that matters.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd.com

Your breast volume is appropriate for your body and breast tissue

+1

I would agree with Dr.Crawford. You have stretched out breast skin and thin breast tissue. You can get bigger implants ,but big the implants cause more sagging  and thinning of the breast tissue. The increase of 25 cc will not be noticeable.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation results

+1
Based on your preoperative photo, you appear to have tuberous breasts (cone shaped). This adds difficulty to obtaining an optimal result. Based on your one week postoperative result, your surgeon appears to have done a very nice job and you have a nice result. Having other views (side, oblique) would be helpful in evaluating your results. Adding 25-50 ml would not make a significant difference in your size or appearance. To give you some idea, An ounce is about 30 ml.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation Results?

+1

Unfortunately,  I do not see your 3 month postop picture posted. However, the one week post op picture looks very reasonable. If your current results are similar,  I think you have experienced a nice change and should be happy with the results of surgery. Keep in mind, that 25 to 50 mL difference in volume would not have made a very significant change in your end results.

Photo result

+1

I do not know what your expectations were of volume before the surgery, but I certainly think that you have a nice, dramatic change from looking at these photos.  Rest assured, the overall result would not look much different if you had gone up 25cc or so.  Also, keep in mind, that selecting a more modest implant will probably help keep your own tissue looking better longer.  So, I think you have a very nice result and I don't know that increasing the volume a small amount would really change your appearance considerably.

Jennifer Lauren Crawford, MD