2 Months After Arm Smart Lipo

I had arm smart lipo 2 months ago. My major concern is that it still hurts when I masagge and the middle section of the arms is still hard and looks like glued to the bone. I still have bruises too. I am massaging using arnica cream (which I started to do a week ago). Size wise, the arms look good but the recovery process has been really slow. Will this go away?

Smart lipo of arms

+1

Without an exam it is difficult to comment.  However, most of the complaints you have are probably related to swelling which usually gets better in a  few months. If concerned, speak to or see your surgeon.

Arm lipo

+1

Pain in extremity lipo tends to last longer because they are moving parts,You need to check with your doctor and be patient

David A. Bray, Sr., MD