2 Months After Arm Smart Lipo

I had arm smart lipo 2 months ago. My major concern is that it still hurts when I masagge and the middle section of the arms is still hard and looks like glued to the bone. I still have bruises too. I am massaging using arnica cream (which I started to do a week ago). Size wise, the arms look good but the recovery process has been really slow. Will this go away?

Arm lipo

Pain in extremity lipo tends to last longer because they are moving parts,You need to check with your doctor and be patient

Pain after two months

The best thing I can tell you is to make an appointment with your surgeon to address your discomfort concerns. It can take as long as three months to start feeling "normal" again, so what you are feeling may not be out of the ordinary.

Marwan R. Khalifeh, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Smart lipo of arms

Without an exam it is difficult to comment.  However, most of the complaints you have are probably related to swelling which usually gets better in a  few months. If concerned, speak to or see your surgeon.