3 months post op and scars are still very visible?

Even with make up it's stull very obvious that I had surgery. I wonder if there's anything I can do to lessen the scars

Scars

+1

I would suggest a silicone based cream twice a day and waiting, it may take up to a year for the scars to be fully mature

Your scars could use a little help.

+1

Both of them are still pretty red. The duration of the redness is quite variable, and it will eventually fade. Some studies have shown that using a vitamin C serum may help. The scar on the left looks hypertrophic - raised and firm. An injection of a steroid into the scar should help this quite a bit. May need one or two injections. Ask your surgeon about this.

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon