Can I Have a Month Old Tattoo Removed?

I have 2 tattoos on my wrist one black logo and the other handcuffs that are Grey and black outlined. They're about a month old and I was wantin to have them removed. Just don't like them anymore. My question is about how many laser treatmwnts would it take or Is it even an option? Thanks

Tattoo Removal for Month Old Tattoo

+1

Yes you can have the tattoo treated with laser.  Black and grey colors usually respond well to laser treatment.  Most fresh tattoos are quite dark with a lot of ink present.  Typically at least six treatments are required, but sometimes it takes ten or more treatments to get rid of a tattoo.  Usually it takes persistence and commitment to get good results. 

Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon