One Month of Rhinoplasty My Nasals Seem Slightly Different?

When i was having the surgery done my doctor told me my left nasal is closed (i don't remember what the name for it is) but there was something blocking my left nasal, so it was making it difficult to breath. Everything is fine now. however my Left nasal is a bit bigger & rounder than my right nasal. could this be swelling, or did the doctor make one of my nasals bigger than the other. (about 3weeks ago they were the same size & shape)

Nostrils Slightly Different After Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Blaahbe,

I advise you to be a little more patient especially that your breathing is better now.

Usually, the final results will be achieved at about 12 months post surgery and it would be too early at 1 month post surgery to assess the results of your surgery.

In case you were to be unsatisfied of your final results, there will be the option of a corrective surgery.

Thank you for your inquiry and the best of wishes to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Nostril question

+1

Yes, it always seems to be those nostrils and the perfect symmetry that we all try to achieve with rhinoplasty surgery that can be problematic.  Well, after six months, if your nostrils of way off: think revision only at that time.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon