1 Month Post-Revision Rhino, Bridge Is Too Wide. How Do I Fix This?

A Month Ago, I Had a Revision Rhinoplasty with Rib Grafts to Correct a Scooped Out/deprojected Bridge and an Upturned Tip from an overly aggressive primary rhinoplasty. The tip issue was addressed beautifully, but I find that the rib grafts in the bridge are too wide and project out too much particularly in radix area. The bridge is too high and wide and looks very heavy and unnatural. It overpowers my small face. I am quite certain it is due to excessive rib graft or volume from rib graft, not from swelling. Can this be addressed and if so, how long do I have to wait before I can go back for a revision surgery?

Wide bridge after revision

+1

You are still to early to make this decision. Swelling is typically greater and lasts longer after revsion procedures. Stay in close contact with your surgeon. Wait at least 6-9 months before starting to judge size and volume.

West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon