2 month post TT. We made love. Now I have this full, tight feeling. It feels swollen unless I have my binder on. What is wrong?

My stomach is also protruding more than usual and it still feels tender above and around my navel which is healed pretty well. Why am I so swollen?

Protruding stomach

+3

Dr.AdamTattlebaum has explained very clearly the process of healing and i fully concur with him,however there's, just this one little thing that bothers me, because you have mentioned the circumstance after which you have noticed the protrusion,if you are very sure that after that instance only you have noticed the swelling and before it was normal, it may be that some sutures have given away or some muscle fibres have diastased,just to be doubly sure get yourself examined again by your PS .This will relieve a lot of tension and you will be absolutely sure that everything is fine.

India Plastic Surgeon