1 Month Post-Op Smart Lipo to Abdomen- Garment Too Tight?

I wore the compression garment give to me my MD for two weeks as suggested The garment was uncomfortable, and too tight right about two inches above my belly button. I showed the doctor but he said it was okay. After 2 weeks I stoped wearing the garment and there was a huge dent right where the compression garment was too tight. I hoped it would go away after one month of patience and massage it has not. Will it be there forever. It looks like the tope and bottom of my stomach were cut? Help!

Indentation after compression garment from liposuction

+1
Indentations can go away if they are from compression garment seams or creases. It could take more than six months to get improvement and if there isn't enough change then fat injections can be done.