6 Month Post-op Swelling?

I am 6 months post op from having a septoplasty and rhinoplasty. When the healing process began, I had a bump on the bridge of my nose, that has since then basically dissapeared. But today for some reason the bridge of my nose has swelled so big and there's a huge ball of tissue it feels like at the top.I didn't hit it or anything, but I'm freaking myself out into thinking it's permanent, what is this?

Nasal swelling six months post surgery

+1

It is difficult to render an opinion or even suggest a treatment without physical examination or at least reviewing some of your facial pictures. However, based on your descriptions you have an unusual swelling that must be evaluated by your surgeon. Asking questions about your condition from other surgeons who cannot even see you nasal photo would not help you. Good luck and good healing. Dr. Kevin Sadati