1 Month Post Op Rhinoplasty; Do I Have A Droopy Tip? What Can I Expect For My Final Result? (photo)

Hi, I had Rhino-Septoplasty 35 days ago and I told my doctor I want my nose straight. He shaved my bone. After cast removal my nose was straight but then my tip dropped. From what you see in the pictures: -Do I have a droopy tip? a pollybeak deformity? a supratip swelling? -Will the tip go up to have a straighter nose? -Shall i expect the supratip to shrink more than the tip to have a straighter nose? I know it needs time but based on your experience how would you analyse my nose tip? Thanks!

Droopy Tip After Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Rac21,

Based on your current post and the ones you have posted before, I believe that no one can predict your surgery's final results especially since you are at about a month after your surgery. 

You will need to be a little more patient and follow your surgeon's instructions religiously while protecting your nose from any possible nasal trauma.

Usually, the end results of a rhinoplasty are established at about 12 months after the procedure.

Best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Do I have a dropped tip

+1

It is only 35 days. If your picture was 1 year I"D say you have a dropped tip or a pollybeak (same thing)...Right now I'd say you have a swolen nose post surgery waiting for the swelling to subside.. Be patient and stay off the internet nose lines.

Richard Ellenbogen, MD