At 1 Month Post Op Can my Nose Get Smaller? I Dont Want It To.

Hello, I had my rhinoplasty 1 month ago, I had my tip refined and rotated and although my bone was not broken I am still a little swollen in the bridge. what is worrying me right now is that I like the width of my tip at 1 month post op it is still a little bulbous and I like it this way I didnt want a drastic change. my main worry is my nose getting too small in the next months.. HELP

At one month post-op can my nose get smaller?

+1

I would recommend speaking with your surgeon, as they know the details of your surgery and will be able to provide you with advice. There will still be swelling present after one month that will resolve over time. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your recovery.

Will nose get smaller post op

+1

You will have some changes to the shape of your nose over the coming months.  Without pre and post op photos it is difficult to give you specifics.  

Swelling after surgery

+1

There is probably still a bit of swelling but it is important to speak with your surgeon and he can determine if you are both on the same page. Good luck

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

Rhinoplasty 1 month post op

+1

You should address this question to your surgeon.  He is the one who knows the type of procedure performed, and will follow you until you are fully healed.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

+1

Your surgeon will be able to tell you how much smaller your tip will become.  In most of the rhinoplasties I perform much of the swelling is gone by 3 weeks. 

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA