One Month Post Op from Arm and Chin Smart Lipo and Barely Any Results?

I had smart lipo one month ago today on my upper arms and chin, and my arms have only reduced by 1 inch and while I do see some improvement my chin is not what I call perfect, I still have slight double chin. My chin and neck is still tight and numb in places, is it continuing to tighten? My arms are still hard in places and itch at times. Will the hard places in my arms melt away and reduce in size or will it just go back to normal?

Smartlipo healing correctly

+1

One month is not enough time to be healed properly. In order to see your results give yourself a few more weeks to decide if your happy. Be sure to wear the compression garment and keep a healthy lifestyle while healing.