1 month post op BA 375 silicone unders. When can I stop worrying and let husband have fun again like before BA?

1 have had NO problems until recently and I don't think it's really a problem. I can feel my right implant under the bottom of my breast at my crease incision. No biggie... Or is it? My question is when can I let my husband play again? Can he squeeze, push together, push up and down? I'm not really worried about rupture as I am him pushing them out of the pocket and or causing cc or bottoming out or dbl bbl. When can we go back to how we were before I had implants!?

Fun after implants?

+2

All good questions - and the ones most patients are too shy to ask!

I typically tell my patients they can resume ALL activities at 6-8 weeks if healing and recovery are without complication. It's very important you check with your Plastic Surgeon to make sure you are healing well. I would strongly recommend you follow their post-op recommendations with respect to activity.

It is not uncommon to feel your implant at the bottom of the breast because this is the area that is not usually covered by muscle. This can be very normal! Again, check back in with your Plastic Surgeon to make sure you are healing well...and have fun!

Jennifer Harrington MD

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

When can husband enjoy your breast implants?

+1

By 1 month you should be fairly well recovered from your breast augmentation to have normal sexual activity. However it is important that you check with the plastic surgeon who performed your breast augmentation to be certain.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS