How Many Months After Mini TT Can I Get a Full Tummy Tuck? (photo)

12day ago i do mini tuck,becous the docter said i not enough skin to pull down, i have full strech mark under the belly button i 35 and have 3 kids im not work out but my skin elastic dr said is nice,when i sitting down there are so many strech mark, when i can do full tummy tuck after ?tq

Revision Tummy Tuck Surgery

+1

You are only 12 days post op surgery so I would ask that you allow your body to heal prior to considering revisionary surgery.  You have lots of swellling and things need to heal before you can see the final results.

IF at 6 months post op you are still not happy with the results, see your plastic surgeon and discuss options with him/her.

Best wishes! 

A full tummy tuck after a mini

+1

I would suggest waiting at least 6 months to let the swelling go down and then you can better determine if you need to full tummy tuck. There might be enough improvement in the next few months that you will l be happy without the full tummy tuck.

Julio Garcia, MD