One month experienced injector/plastic surgeon cheeks furrow tear trough. Red bumps under my eyes. Will it go away on its own?

The rest of the Radiesse looks really good .However I have "eyeworms" -- long wormy looking bumps right on the periorbital bone that are visible in all lighting. Quarter inch in length. Feel like globs. Slightly red but I can't tell how red because I'm on vacation and very tan. When my tan fades they might be redder -- now light pink and noticeable. Will the eyeworms will go away on their own fairly quickly or if I would need to go back to the guy and get some kind of treatment to look normal?

One month experienced injector/plastic surgeon cheeks furrow tear trough. #Radiesse

If this was definitely Radiesse then there is, unfortunately, not much that can be done aside from letting it dissipate on its own.  It will do that but it may take a while.  I generally recommend that a HA (hyaluronic acid) filler be used in that region, both because it is a little "thinner" than the Radiesse, and because it can (at least in theory) be"reversed" with hyaluronidase.  I would suggest that you contact your plastic surgeon and see what the options are.

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E