1 Month Ago I Had a Breast Reduction and the Bottom Part of my Left Breast is Turning Redish Purple?

Im wondering why im having this discoloration? Also my breast still hurt!

Breast Reduction and Redish/Purple Discoloration?

+2

It is not possible to give you good advice without direct physical examination; your plastic surgeon should be the person you turn to with these questions/concerns. Most likely, at this stage in your recovery your description fits with venous congestion, suture related problems, wound healing problems, and/or infection.

Again, follow up with your plastic surgeon for good advice/treatment.

Breast reduction and skin issues

+2

From your description it sound like you have some healing issues perhaps? or maybe infection?  Hard to say without an exam.