1 Month After Septorhinoplasty..what else Should I Void?

the healing process looks good and proper.the swelling is gradually disappear while there's still some.It's ok and I'm satisfied but..I dont want to disrupt the healing of swelling.I want to heal Completely as soon as possible. 1-so I still avoid caffeine and too much salt. but sometimes I feel I need caffeine! is there any beneficiary to still avoid caffeine after 1month? if there is..I can stand it. 2-my nose tended to turn right.Am I allowed to sleep in right side?does it effect in future?

Tips for Reducing Bruising and Swelling after Rhinoplasty

+2

Thanks for the great questions. It sounds like you're doing all the right things so far! In terms of sleeping, head elevation is helpful, as is sleeping on your back. Lastly, healing supplements like arnica montana and bromelain can be very helpful. Best of luck going forward.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Dear Dewd,

Thank you for your questions.  At this point, gradually increase your activity level.  You may have some increased swelling that waxes and wanes with increased activity, but this will not cause permanent damage. Just something to expect.  This will gradually dissipate over time.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Healing 1 Month after Rhinoplasty

+1

At this point, it should be fine to return to your normal habits, activities and diets. You deserve to return to a normal lifestyle at this point.

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon