One Month After Opened Rhinoplasty and There's a Little Deviation !! is It Normal ??

Rhinoplasty and nasal deviation

+2

SOme nasal deviation is normal after rhinoplasty.  At one month it is very early and you should give it 6 months to a year to settle down.

Slight asymmetries may persist for months after rhinoplasty.

+2

Slight aesthetic issues with your nose are commonly due to swelling in the first few months after rhinoplasty. Point these out to your surgeon at your next visit.

One Month After Open Rhinoplasty and There's a Little Deviation ! Is It Normal ??

+1

This early after rhinoplasty, it is premature to be concerned about the final result.   The swelling is going to be very prominent at this early stage.  I would follow with your surgeon.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kenneth Hughes, MD

One month post-op

+1

After one month, you will still be experiencing swelling. In general, 70% of the swelling is resolved after the first 3 months and the remainder goes down over time. Swelling may be influenced by the following: Whether the procedure was open or closed, whether the procedure was a revision, the thickness of the patient's skin, and whether or not tip work was performed. Swelling can result in the appearance of asymmetry and irregularities. I would give it some time and see how you continue to heal. The final result may not be evident for 18-24 months after surgery. Your surgeon should be able to answer any post-operative questions you have, as they know the details of your surgery and exactly what was performed. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD