A Month After Laser Lipo Suction my Abdomen is Rock Hard and Lumpy.It is Tight and "Pulling" Under the Bust. Is This Normal?

A Month After Laser Lipo Suction my Abdomen is Rock Hard and Lumpy.It is Tight and "Pulling" Under the Bust. Is This Normal??

Post Laser Lipo Results

+2

Thank you for your question. At a month, things should start to get a little softer. Avoid sitting too much of the day, and keep the area compressed with your garment. Consider the Velashape or Vasershape to soften the area. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Tissue fibrosis is normal after laser liposuction.

+2

Tissue fibrosis can be normal after laser liposuction. As you described it feels tight, hard and sometimes rather lumpy.

You should be given some instructions to help improve the appearance and feel of the fibrosis by your surgeon.

The more aggressive the treatment, the more common the side effect of fibrosis.

Richard H. Fryer, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

+2

Rock hard and lumpy is a bit unusual after liposuction. The heat generated from the smart lipo may have caused this.

+2

No this description is not normal and you should seek immediate care from the surgeon. was the surgeon a PS?