One Month on Accutane and Would Like to Halt to Treat Acne Scar?

I have a facial acne scar that I would like to treat ASAP with either subcision, dermal graft, or filler etc. My question is: I've been on Accutane for only one month and would like to stop taking it in order to treat the scar. How long will I have to wait in order to do this; And approximately how long after the subcision before I can start up Accutane again? Thank you in advance.

Acne scarring shouldn't be treated until acne is clear

+2

In my opinion, acne scarring cannot be properly assessed or treated until active acne is gone. Finish your course of Accutane, then assess all possible marks and scarring. Otherwise, you're going to be chasing your tail on this one.