Brazilian Butt Lift & Brava + AFT Breast Augmentation : How to Do Both over Time?

Hello Drs. My wife reached a decision. She is currently 150 lbs, and at 5 ft 6 inches. I thought she was 5 ft 4 inches, but I was incorrect. She wants injected 875 cc per cheek for the BBL & 228 cc for each breast that will also rCan she do the BBL first and then gain a couple pounds - e.g., 2 lbs - for breast augmentation in 8 months? Thanks

+1
Thank you for your question .

Yes she these results can be archived.She might not need to have one procedure after the other rather than have them at the same time.  Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera. Of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.
 Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Brazilian Butt Lift - Amount of Fat

+1

The amount of fat grafted for every Brazilian Butt Lift is determined by many factors.  A consultation with your plastic surgeon will determine the various donor sites and amounts of fat that can be harvested.  The height, weight, native size-shape of buttocks, laxity of tissues and patient desires need to be evaluated when determining the amount of fat that can be grafted.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift Braca breast augmentation with fat

+1

It appears that many patients have calculated exact volumes of fat to be injected into the buttocks and or breasts.

I can imagine that they have reached these conclusions from seeing the results on websites, other patients and possibly a Plastic Surgeon's advise.

I wonder if they are taking into consideration that only approximately 25% of fat harvested can be used for injection using proper technique.  Is a surgeon injecting fat and bloody fluid to achieve these volumes which may result in greater than twenty to forty percent fat resorption and possibly oil cysts and fat necrosis.  Areas may have to be lipo-suctioned too aggressively to obtain 3500cc of fat from an average sized woman.  Overly aggressive liposuction may cause skin wrinkling and contour irregularities which may require revision procedures.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

+1

I think that performing the buttlift first is reasonable given the higher volumes needed.  At that height and weight, 875 cc per buttock should be easy to achieve.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA