What Insision and Size Would Be Best for my Moderate Saggy Breast? (photo)

im 26years old, 4'11 and 95 lb, ive gone to a few different consults and each gives me a different BWD 11-13 huge differents. i have sagged breast from having 3 kids and im a 32a-b(i wear a 32b but its very deflated). i know i can do an BA without the lift, all my consults said so, but i dont know what size to go or the best place for incision considering i sag.i want to go 400-425 will that be too big? and where the best place to cut?

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

Breast lift and implants

+1

I agree that you could either go with a lift and implant or implant alone.  You are certainly borderline as far as that is concerned.  However, I would use something around 350 cc's in your case.  Larger implants will cause your breasts to sag faster and then you will definitely need the lift.

Choosing Breast Implant Size

+1
There are many factors involved in choosing the right implant size - dimensions of breast, dimensions of chest wall, skin and breast tissue quality, patients medical history, etc.  In my practice, the most important determination is for a patient to communicate what she wishes for her final appearance.  We use our before and after photos for that.  Then it is up to the surgeon to use his skills and talent to pick the correct implant to achieve that result.  Simply putting sizers inside the bra does not predictably give you the correct implant choice.

Web reference: http://doctorackerman.com/

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Sizing #breastimplants

+1

You propose lots of questions. So size and decision for incision are based on many things. For you with moderate sagging I wold prefer the breast fold incision so that I can manipulate the muscle relative to the breast tissue if need be to allow the implant to sit in the best possible position behind the breast tissue. With moderate sagging often times we use a technique described by Dr. John Tebbets called the dual plane technique. To do that you really do need to have a breast fold incision. I use this technique for those borderline patients that I don't think need a lift, but do need a little additional manipulation of the breast tissue to allow it to be in better harmony with the implant itself. Size is totally dictated by your base diameter.Once you know that number then you personally have to try on the 3 different profiles and decide which look you would like. My guess is your base diameter is pretty low like 11 cm or even 10 cm. At the size implant you desire, this would put you into a high profile implant category most likely. These are details you have to discuss with your surgeon well before you hit the operating room.

Breast implant size

+1

The footprint of your breast is important, whether to use a  high profile implant or moderate profile. Next decision saline or silicone implant. With either one a sizer implant could be tried in surgery and if a 400 cc implant stretches the tissues too much then a size smaller would be appropriate. For saline implants a circumareolar incision works well and  inframammary incisions for gel implants. If there is asymmetry then saline implants work well for a correction.Talk to your plastic surgeon about your options, and be sure he or she is board certified.

Lafayette Plastic Surgeon

What Insision and Size Would Be Best for my Moderate Saggy Breast?

+1

Size/shape/texture of implant are all personal decisions as is the location of the incision. Mhy personal choice for you based only on limited info is HP 450 to 500 cc using infra mammary incision under the muscle//

Implant Sizing

+1

There are several variables in determining implant size.  When recommending implant size for my patients, I consider the followings: 1) patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height, amount of breast tissue) and 2) patients' desired look/goal.  Without knowing your chest measurement and breast tissue amount, I cannot give you any recommendation.  You should visit with board-certified plastic surgeon who will examine you.  Try implant sizers to get a rough estimate of the size you may want.  As you know, bra/cup size will vary depending on the brand.  Good luck with you.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Size of implant for a moderate saggy breast

+1

HI ,    thanks    for  sharing   your  doubts   with  this  comunity,  you present   a   mild   degree   of    breast   saggying    combinetd   with  hypotrophy     ,     i will  need  to mesaure    your   breast  becuase    it  seems   a pesutoposis ,  you   will  need   and  implant  under    the muscel   375-400-425  will   be    good  choice    depeding       on your likes   in terms   of  breast  size ,  if     you  need  a    lift    will   be   a periareolar  incision     but   if    it    is only  pseudoptosis   wich means  that    the ptosis  is not   real   just    an ilusio  because  the distance  between the    nipple       to upper   point  of  sternum  varies    between   20    to  22 cm ,   then     there is no  need  to do  a  breast lift 

only   with   augmentation     you   can  have  excelent    results ,   ask  to your PS      how  much is    your distance 

Picking a breast implant

+1

You do appear to have a mild degree of breast sagging but your breasts are deflated and the addition of an implant should give you some youthful uplift to your breasts.  An implant in the 400 cc range would give you a nice result.  It is likely, since your measurements show you to be a petite woman, you base diameter is more like 11 to 11.5.  You may need to use a high profile implant.  One easy way to tell is have the plastic surgeon give you the implant that you desire to use and place it over your breast.  It should match your breast base diameter and not hang off of the lateral side.  

Breast augmentation, incision, and size

+1

It is very difficult to say what implant volume would be best for you without an exam.  If you need a slight lift of the areola than a periareolar incision may be ok.