Options for Mons Pubis Reduction?

Is there any other treatment that can be used for Mons Pubis reduction? Such as Ultrashape, contour or radio frequency treatment? I've had Smart Lipo on my abs and it wasn't for me, a complete waste of money actually, and I found it painful, as well as having over a week off work. I dont want this or liposuction to be the only solution. Please help.

CoolSculpting may be the answer

Coolsculpting is a non surgical option to reduce fat.  You will need to visit with a physician who performs this procedure to see if you are a candidate.  There is no anesthesia and no down time.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon