Options for Mons Pubis Reduction?

Is there any other treatment that can be used for Mons Pubis reduction? Such as Ultrashape, contour or radio frequency treatment? I've had Smart Lipo on my abs and it wasn't for me, a complete waste of money actually, and I found it painful, as well as having over a week off work. I dont want this or liposuction to be the only solution. Please help.

Mons Pubis reduction but not Laser Lipo

+1

Laser liposuction including Smart Lipo of the abdomen typically is painful,

Mons Pubis reduction is best done with pulsatile-assisted Liposuction (PAL) with general anesthesia,

The other treatments are new, likely to be painful if effective and results hard to predict.