Mons Pubis reduction costs? UK.

I am 20 years old, 5ft '4in and weigh 123 pounds. How much it would cost for a mons pubis reduction as I have felt conscious about it since I was 15. I thought it might have just been baby fat & wasnt very sexually active so I thought I could hold it off. Now it is affecting my confidence as you can see it in tight clothing and it is stopping me from getting into a relationship. I went down to 102 pounds a few years ago as I thought it was my weight that was causing it I soon realised it wasnt.

Mons pubis

+1
I just want you to feel confident because believe it or not this is a very common condition among women, so do not feel bad about it and the surgical treatment is very easy to perform and very easy to recover with wonderful and beautiful results. 
The procedure is a liposuction made through a very small incision,  this is an outpatient procedure and couple things to have in mind are: this area swells a lot and sometimes get bruised very easily.
Be encouraged. You will be very happy to finally get rid of the volume of that area.
Dr. Cardenas

Mexico Plastic Surgeon