Is It Possible To Have Revision Lasik to Address Reading Distance?

I had mono-vision lasik done about 10 years ago. My vision eye is still clear but my reading eye has gotten worse. Can I have the eye that was done for far-sightness be corrected for distance so both eyes are the same?

Can I have my LASIK result enhanced to give reading vision?

+1

Monovision means setting one eye for near and one eye for far.  For someone who had LASIK for distance or only had a small amount of monovision initially, additional treatment can be performed even years later to improve reading vision.  To see if monovision would work for you and your eyes, check with your LASIK surgeon.

Chicago Ophthalmologist