Is It Possible to Get a Monolid/epicanthic Fold?

i am partly asian,i have almond shaped eyes and stretchy lids but i do NOT have a monolid or epicanthical fold as you can see. when I pull my lids downwards i get a epicanthical fold but I want to find a way to make it stay that way...is it possible to make that with surgery or using eyelid glue? thank you

Creating an epicanthal fold

+1

Can be done but leaves a scar. Usually not worth the trade off. I have reversed over-agressively done epicanthal folds. 

Epicanthal folds

+1

I do not advise this procedure for you.  The medial canthus should always be treated with great respect as this are can very easily looked pulled or webbed and can scar.  You appear to be symmetric on the photos.  

Robert Schwarcz, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Great question.

+1

The answer is basically no.  The scary thing is that someone might try for you.  I assure you, that will be a decision you will regret.  You are beautiful.  Now forget about the epicanthal folds.