1 month post op of Rhinoplasty, my nose look deviated and crooked. Is this normal? (photos)

I had a rhinoplasty in korea. The surgery was about 4 hours. After i had a corrective rhinoplasty its been a month but my one side of the nose is swollen a lot and the nose tip looks twisted.  Also my nostrils are uneven. When i look at my nose closely i could tell it was asymmetric. Hard to breath in summer and mostly stuffy. So i decided to have a rhinoplasty. I asked doctor to be fixed the deviated nose and slim the nose and make it little bit taller. Its been over a month and my nose is one side swollen and looks deviated. Is it gonna stay like that or do i need more time for recovery?

Nasal appearance during rhinoplasty recovery

+1
While it's normal to have some asymmetry due to swelling after rhinoplasty, based on your photos it's not clear whether this will improve or worsen with time.  The best way to ensure optimal healing is to follow up closely with your surgeon.  He/she may have suggestions to help improve the symmetry of your nose as it heals.  

Deviated nose after rhinoplasty

+1
Dear Sarangbun,

• I can see your concerns and agree with Dr Hughes that it is too early to do anything about
  • You can try moving your nose with your fingers to help it straighten a little
  • You should also reach out to your surgeon to see if they can offer additional advice

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

1 month post op of Rhinoplasty, my nose look deviated and crooked. Is this normal?

+1
    You will have to wait a bit longer to have a revision as 1 month is a bit early due to swelling.