I Have No Money for the Surgery and I Want to Know if There is a Natural Way of Reducing Breasts?

I Have No Money for the Surgery and I Want to Know if There is a Natural Way of Reducing Breasts? im a petite type of woman .and im not obese too.my heigth is just 4'11.

Natural way of breast reduction?

+1
It is extremely difficult to dramatically spot reduce fat wherever it may be on your body. While there are nonsurgical treatments, such as laser technologies, it will most likely not reduce your breast size as much as you'd like. Results can also be very unpredictable and take several sessions to achieve.

You can try exercising and dieting, however it would be difficult to say by how much your breasts would decrease in size.

Natural Way of Reducing Breasts?

+1

Unfortunately, there is no effective nonsurgical method of breast reduction. I would agree with Dr. DeMars'  suggestion that you avoid  “miracle” technology/medication/creams that claim to be effective in this regard.

Hopefully, you will be able to save and have the procedure performed; it is one of the most patient  pleasing operations performed by plastic surgeons.

Non Surgical Breast Reduction

+1

Thanks for your question. I don't know of any substitute for a surgical breast reduction. But I will say, when you get around to it , it will be one of those life changing experiences, so start a savings account. DO NOT spend money on creams, lotions, pills, or spas that tell you they can meet your needs. You will waste your funds and it will take that much longer before you can do what you need to do.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD